Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Thanks for viewing/reading up on my blog!

Im doing this for several reasons, but primarily as a record of my views/opinions/analysis of the game of basketball (both on the collegiate and NBA levels). I'll be primarily giving my views on games that I see (usually Raptor games, but if I can catch games on TNT or ABC/ESPN, I'll talk about it too) and players/roster moves that teams should or shouldnt make (again Raptor-centric, but I'll put an opinion out on any team really).

Things about myself:

- Lifelong Raptor fan but a basketball fan since I was young.

- Favorite players right now:
Tim Duncan (the Big Fundamental - the most unhearalded superstar ever in the NBA)
Deron Williams (hes not Chris Paul but then again CP3 doesnt have the crossover that Deron does...)

- Favorites all time:
Charles Barkley (how could a man at 6-5 dominate among the trees of the NBA?...plus hes awesome on Inside the NBA)
Mark Price (the original Steve Nash except he played defense....just saying)
Reggie Miller (no man has taken more late game shots and made them than he has....Greg Anthony still has nightmares of him...)
Hakeem Olajuwon (greatest center of all-time....enough said)



Anyways, enough from me...hopefully you'll have a good time on here and we can just shoot the sh*t about anything on the greatest sport in the world...

Take Care,

The Happy Artist


PS: "Why call yourself 'The Happy Artist'?"
Well, my last name roughly translates in Spanish to The Happy Artist....If you can figure out what my last name is.....well then I hope good karma befallens onto you and your household....

No comments:

Post a Comment