Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dec1 - NBA

Its a new month and we are in the black! 1 game above .500 after going 2-0-1 last night with my picks. Time to continue the trend going forward. Here the picks:

Game1: Phoenix Suns (-6.5) vs New York Knicks
Pick: Suns by 7

Game2: Boston Celtics (-3.5) vs Charlotte Bobcats
Pick: Celts by 4

Game3: Golden State Warriors vs Denver Nuggets (-14)
Pick: Warriors plus the points

Reasons:

In the Suns/Knicks game, I like the Suns to win comfortably. There is the danger that the Knicks play well for D'Antoni since he is going to be playing his former ballclub. However, I just think the Suns are playing too well right now to not beat the Knicks by a double-digit margin.

In the Celtics/Bobcats game, I like the Celtics to win. Charlotte at home is pretty tough and keep games close, but I just feel that the Celtics should be able to win this game on the road and with the spread fairly small, Im treating it as a pickem game.

In the Warriors/Nuggets game, I like the Warriors to beat the 14 point spread. Although the Warriors are coming off a win last night and the thin Denver air makes for a fatigue factor, I just think the Warriors will close the spread late in the 4th.

NBA Record: 19-18

No comments:

Post a Comment