Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dec3 - NBA

Hey-Hey. Ho-Ho. Look who just went 2-0. This guy. Right here. Two thumbs. Yes, I know I rhymed Ho with Oh and it was lame, but who cares! Im 2 games above .500. Lets start to cushion that lead. Here the picks!

Game1: Boston Celtics vs San Antonio Spurs (-1.5)
Pick: Celts with the points

Game2: Houston Rockets (-2.5) vs Golden State Warriors
Pick: Warriors

Game3: Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets (-8.5)
Pick: Nuggets by 9

Reasons: I like the Celts to win since they are the deeper squad and arent banged up with injuries. I like the Warriors to win at home since they have some rest and the Rockets dont have a great interior scorer (Scola is good, not great). And I like the Nuggets to win at home in the thin Denver air by double digits since they have a deeper squad than the Heat do.

NBA Record: 22-20

No comments:

Post a Comment