Friday, February 5, 2010

NBA --> Feb 5th

Yup, back to making the daily 3 picks as well. Im riding a 6-game streak from way back when, so hopefully I'll be able to keep up the winning ways. Anyway, here be the picks!!!

Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks (-2) --> take the Knicks by 3
Phoenix Suns (-2.5) vs Sacramento Kings --> take the Suns by 3
Houston Rockets vs Memphis Grizzlies (-5) --> take the Rockets plus the points

Reasons:

I like the Knicks to win at home against the Bucks. The Knicks are either really good, or they're really bad at home. I'm taking the former rather the latter in this case.

I like the Suns to win on the road by 3. This line sorta jumped out at me. Kings play a style that generally plays into the Suns hands - uptempo with a poor interior defense. I expect a big game from Amare in this game, someone who the Kings wont find an answer to all night.

Finally, I like the Rockets to play the Grizzlies tough on the road. Grizzlies are a really good team at home, but at the same time the Rockets seem to be a team that just gives everyone fits despite a lack of star level talent on their current roster. If anything, I think the Rockets keep this game close - at least closer than the 5 points being afforded by the spread.

NBA Pick Record 38-28

No comments:

Post a Comment