Saturday, March 6, 2010

NBA Handicap Picks for March 6

Back to my winning ways! Went 2-1 last night and looking for some more winners. Here are the picks!

Atlanta vs Miami -1.5 ==> Give me the Hawks on the road
Dallas -1.5 vs Chicago ==> Give me the Mavs in Chicago
San Antonio -1.5 vs Memphis ==> Give me the Grizz at home

Three games, three small spreads so you really have to treat each one like a pick'em scenario.

In the Atlanta/Miami game, I like the Hawks to win on the road. Despite the fact that Miami had an impressive home win against the Lakers at home just 3 days ago, Im going to take the mrore talented team in Atlanta. Theyre winners of 4 straight, I think they extend the streak to 5 with good defense and Joe Johnson leading the scoring.

In the Mavs/Bulls game, Im going to go again with the more talented team in Dallas, who happened to have won their last 10 games. Dallas since acquiring Brendan Haywood and Caron Butler from the Washington Wizards have been looking like championship contenders. I expect the Mavs to win this game considering the Bulls gave up a 15 point lead to the Grizzlies earlier this week. Just not enough defenders nor scoring talent to contend with the Mavericks, in my opinion.

Lastly, in the Spurs/Grizz game, I like Memphis to hold home court. San Antonio will be playing the 2nd game of a back to back and considering they are the oldest team in the league couple with the running, offensive style that Memphis employs, I expect the Grizzlies to win this game outright. It also helps that Memphis is playing this game at home where they are a significantly better team.

So there be the picks! Until next time!

53-35 record in NBA handicap picks

No comments:

Post a Comment