Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NBA Picks for March 10

2-1 last night and looking for more this week. Lets grab some more:

Charlotte vs Philadelphia -1.5 ==> Give me the Bobcats on the road
Denver -7.5 vs Minnesota ==> Give me the Nuggets on the road by double digits
Toronto vs Sacramento -1 ==> Give me the Raptors on the road

All games chosen featured today are road teams, but I think each of them are better overall squads than the teams they are facing. Surprised about the 8 point handicap that the Nuggets are getting over the Wolves since the Timberwolves are just a poor team. Not much to really say in terms of insight into my picks. I just like the road teams in these games since theyre more talented than theyre home opponents and the handicap spread given is pretty small.

There are the picks. Until next time!

58-38-1 in NBA Handicap Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment