Monday, March 15, 2010

Well, 1-2 on Thursday, but was beaten by the spread by a point on the two losses so its not all that bad I guess. Still, looking for winners tonight and Im hoping to deliver. Here are the picks!

Denver -2.5 vs Houston == Give me the Nuggets on the road to cover 3 points
LA Lakers -8 vs Golden State == Give me the Lakers on the road by double digits
New York vs Philadelphia -3 == Give me the Sixers at home by 4

I like the Nuggets on the road. They match up well against the Rockets with Chauncey Billups able to guard Aaron Brooks all night. So long as the Nuggets are able to contain production by Kevin Martin, Im not all that too concerned with what the Rockets can do. Granted, Carmelo Anthony will have a tough scoring night against Shane Battier and the Rockets defense, but I think the Nuggets win on the road and with the spread being so small, I choose to ignore it here.

I like the Lakers on the road in Golden State. Again, its all about the matchups and the Warriors just dont have the big men inside to contain the likes of Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, and Lamar Odom. So long as the Warriors go insane behind the 3-point line, I dont like the Warriors tonight.

Lastly, I like the Sixers at home by 4. Sixers are playing for a playoff spot. They have to control the 3-ball against the Knicks along with David Lee around the rim, but given the likes of Sam Dalembert and their athletes on the perimeter, the Sixers should be able to contain the scoring of the Knicks.

Well, there be the picks! Until next time!

61-41-1 NBA Record against the spread

No comments:

Post a Comment